Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum & Planetarium
Multidisciplinary position working with the Museum Supervisor, Intern/Volunteer Coordinator, as well as staff on events and programs. Interns are responsible for working with museum and planetarium guests; helping out with monitoring artifacts; giving talks and tours; as well as presenting planetarium shows.
· Provide excellent customer service to guests.
· Assist staff at planetarium shows and workshops as well as with general museum operations.
· Answer general questions about the museum and planetarium, the collection and Rosicrucian Park.
· Learn and present planetarium shows, gallery talks, tomb tours, and facilitate activities as needed.
· Operates Planetarium Star Room Control Booth while presenting up to two shows a day.
· Inform guests of planetarium and museum rules, as necessary.
· Opportunities to help in additional areas of Rosicrucian Park as needed.
· Answer basic questions about and related to membership of the Rosicrucian Order.
Additional Opportunities May Include:
· Create special workshops and programs with guidance and permission of Museum Supervisor and Intern/Volunteer Coordinator.
· Work on special projects with management and staff.
· An interest in Astronomy, Library Sciences, Anthropology, Archaeology, Art, History, Egyptology, Museum Studies, Literature, Theatre arts and/or public speaking.
· Passion for education.
· College student at least 18 years of age.
· Anyone looking for a letter or recommendation for graduate school.
· Background check clearance.
Any further questions can be directed to the head of the Intern and Volunteer Program at email@example.com.
How to Apply
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org